Saturday 24 March 2012

Delhi: Abducted 20-year-old found dead, 4 'friends' arrested


New Delhi: Crime is back in focus in the national capital. The body of a 20-year-old student was found on Thursday evening by the Delhi Police in Rohini.
While a post-mortem is awaited, the police suspect he was strangled to death. Four of his classmates have been arrested.
The police are on the lookout for a few other friends too.
The initial probe suggests the boy was drugged and abducted by his friends. His father said he received a ransom call with a demand for Rs 50 lakh.
"I got a call at 7:30 pm in the evening informing me that my son has been kidnapped. They asked for a ransom of Rs 50 lakh. The police supported me a lot and cracked the case by 11 pm but my son got killed," the boy's father said.

No comments:

Post a Comment