Monday 23 April 2012

'Agent Vinod' was never a dream project: Saif Ali Khan


New Delhi: Actor Saif Ali Khan, whose debut home production Agent Vinod failed to create magic at the Box Office, says he never considered the film as his dream project. The 41-year-old star was riding high on his solo project
before it's release, which also starred real-life girlfriend Kareena Kapoor.
"To be honest I didn't really look at 'Agent Vinod' as a dream or anything. It was a film which came with a lot of intellectual ideas. I wanted to bring a new facet of the actor in me which has played quite a few comic and romantic characters in the past.
"The idea was to play a hero of a different kind and produce a quality product. That's the kind of offering I wanted to come with," Saif told PTI. The actor, who has signed three films - "Race 2", "Cocktail" and "Judwaa 2", feels this is an exciting period in his career as he has many interesting projects in his hands.
'Agent Vinod' was never a dream project: Saif Ali Khan
"These are exciting times and there are quite a few interesting films that I would be kick-starting soon. 'Race 2' is turning out well and with Abbas-Mustan at the helm of affairs, it is going to be a stylish and fun affair.
"Then there is Judwaa 2' which is going to be quite a challenge as it gets me into an altogether different zone when compared to some of the films that I have done in the recent past. However, after letting my hair down in 'Pungi', I am confident that the audience will accept a different side of me," Saif said.
"Judwaa 2" is a sequel to the Salman Khan-starrer 1997 film.

No comments:

Post a Comment